Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Eggs Florentine Casserole



I also made this for my Easter brunch this past weekend!I LOVED this so much!!!!It was so very easy too. I got the recipe from The Pioneer woman cook website again too & her picture too,I was running around like a mad woman to get my own picture!



The recipe: I kinda changed mine up a bit.

18 eggs
1 package spinach
2 packaegs of cassarole cheese
1 pkg. hashbrowns
2 packages of sausage (make pattys)
green oinion

fry up your hasbrowns and season the heack out of them.cook your sausage (you can use any meat) make pattys with them.get a cassarole dish put all hasbrowns down, then place all the sausage ontop.In a bown mix all eggs 1/2 the cheese & spinach, onece its all mixed together pour ontop of of sausage.Bake 400 degrees for 20 minutes covered w foil.Then tope w remaing cheese take foil offand cook till cheese is melted.Its soooo dang good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment