Thursday, February 11, 2010

"Chip" Cookies

I got this recipe from Twice remembered and had to try it out cause she said they were PERFECT. Well they are pretty darn close I must say and I can't keep them on the wax paper long enough to cool down! Here is her recipe...
{Perfect White Chocolate Chip Cookies}
* 1 cup butter, softened
* 1 cup white sugar
* 1 cup packed brown sugar
* 2 eggs
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 3 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 2 teaspoons hot water
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 2 cups white chocolate chips
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven.

I used semi sweet chocolate chips cause it's all I had and they were delicious! I also added about a 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon(I always add Cinnamon to all my cookies) and I baked mine for 11 minutes instead of 10. Go check out the full directions and her recommendations here.

No comments:

Post a Comment