Friday, January 16, 2009

Super Easy Fajitas Thanks to the CrockPot





The Ingredients.
--2 lbs of thin cut stir fry beef (you could use chicken)
--1 or 2 packets of fajita seasoning mix
--1 onion
--2 bell peppers (I used 1 red, 1 green)
--1/2 cup of water I add another 1/2 cup if I added 2 packets!

The Directions.

Dump your meat into the crock pot. It can be frozen or thawed. Cut the onion and the peppers in strips, and add to the crock. Add the seasoning and water. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours, or high for 6. The meat is done when it reaches desired tenderness. Serve with your favorite fajita fixens'. I love using corn tortias I just fry some up really quick, and add lots of chees and sour cream.So good we just made this earlier this week, I probably make this twice a month we ALL love it!Its so good and soo easy!ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment