Saturday, January 24, 2009

Panko Chicken

Well, this is my first recipe to put on here. I'm excited and a little embarrassed that I'm choosing something so easy, but I am still learning and I love this recipe because there's no measuring involved. You can use however much or little you like. So here it is

You will need:
  • Ranch dressing
  • Panko Bread crumbs (found in the asian foods aisle of your grocery store)
  • 2 large bowls (so you don't make a mess. A lesson I learned the hard way)
  • A cookie sheet or whatever you use in your oven to bake chicken
  • However many chicken breasts it takes to make your family full.

  1. pour the ranch dressing into one of the large bowls.
  2. pour the panko bread crumbs into the other bowl.
  3. Take your chicken breast and dip them (slather them, throw them, make them swim so deep they are begging for you to let them surface so they can breath-whichever tickles your fancy) into the ranch.
  4. then take each chicken breast out individually and place them in the bowl of the bread crumbs. Coat the chicken thoroughly and make sure you've left no space bare.
  5. place each breast of chicken onto your baking sheet.
  6. place chicken in the oven at 400 degree's for 30 minutes.
  7. Take them out and enjoy!

I ussually serve this with rice, steamed vegetables and a glass of chilled white wine.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is on my menu for next week! I need more Asian style food ideas!!

    ReplyDelete